Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Happenings




Last week we had some cold weather, so I took Joseph shopping for some new clothes. This is him in his new outfit. There is also a matching sweatshirt top. As you can see, Joseph loves to wear new clothes and model them too. I also finally got some maternity clothes, so now I have some decent things to wear again.

Recently I tried some new recipes. I made a really interesting un-yeasted bread in which the only ingredients are whole wheat flour, a little bit of salt, and water. After mixing this together, one must let it sit for 24 hours. Then after punching it down you let it proof for 4 hours at room temperature. It is very hearty! Another recipe I tried, that is completely different from this austere bread, is one for glazed donuts. This one was also very good, and very easy.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the new clothes! And the donuts look yummy!

Michelle Liebgott-Osinga said...

The donuts were really yummy. I want to make them again, but with all of these cakes around that will have to wait a while.

Mother Theresa said...

He's a natural! Have you thought of taking him to a modeling agency, he would be great for kids' clothing catalogs.