Thursday, February 8, 2007

Late Presents...



This morning during coffee, the postman came and brought a package from Amazon. At first I thought, how strange, I didn't order any books lately. Well, I opened it and it was this great big book of children's stories! It is a late Christmas present from my sister and her family for Joseph. We sat down and immediately read 5 or so stories. There are lots of really good children's stories in this volume, all reprinted with the illustrations. A couple of the stories we have read before ('Goodnight moon', and 'Harry the Dirty Dog',) and when Joseph saw those his eyes lit up and he wanted to read them immediately.
I guess getting this late Christmas gift has finally motivated me. I have had gifts for all of my nieces and nephews in my closet since before Christmas, but now I am going to be the last to deliver them. Well, better late then never! If you are one of my nieces or nephews, you can look forward to receiving a gift very soon.

1 comment:

Mother Theresa said...

Hey, I'm glad Joseph liked it. "Harry the Dirty Dog" is one of my favorites too. The girls really love
"Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" and "Madeline". We also really like "Owen" but all the stories are really good. Have fun with it.