Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Boy, is he Smart!

On Sunday morning Spot was sitting next to me with those big, soulful eyes that he uses especially to let me know that he wants something. I said "I don't know what you want, Spot." So he went and got his half chewed piece of rawhide (too small for him to chew on anymore) and puts it by me feet. I said "Oh, do you want another Chewie?," to which Spot responded by jumping up and down all over the place and barking. He is so good at communicating!

I bet you thought this was going to be about Joseph. Ha-ha, gotcha!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

yes you got me allright,I thought it was going to be about my smart little grandson! Boy that little Spot it smart though.

Mother Theresa said...

Oooh, our cats do that too. But they are more along the lines of, "I'm going to drag my claws down the curtains now until one of my human minions comes to let me out." But they do love us, as long as we do what they want us to.

Michelle Liebgott-Osinga said...

Your cats sound much more formidable than Spot. He just uses 'pitiful' in much more extreem, and creative, ways than I would expect. Sometimes we joke he is a cat in a dog suit, because he is kind of whimpy, but he is also clever.

Carl V. Anderson said...

Awww..what a cutie.