Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spot is NOT a Flower


The last few weeks Joseph has taken to putting dirt on Spot in the garden, which is something that both Spot and I were mostly ignoring. Then yesterday morning I was watering my seed starts, and afterward I put down my watering can on the porch. Joseph thought it would be fun to chase Spot around the garden with it, so I shouted "Joseph, Spot is NOT a flower! Does he look like a flower to you?" Joseph stopped, looked at me, looked at Spot, and then said "Ja, Spot is... a flower." Then of course we laughed, but he didn't do it again the rest of the day.


3 comments:

Heidi said...

I was already thinking boy they have nice flowers there. I did notice on one of your other pictures that the ground was quite dry? I loved the new pictures and movies!

Michelle Liebgott-Osinga said...

Yes, here in Lincoln the ground has a lot of clay. Also, with all of the wind, I think the water evaporates very quickly from the ground.

Mother Theresa said...

Hey, our kids still think the cats are flowers, and they're 7, 10 and almost 12. I catch them trying to water our poor cats all the time.