Friday, July 18, 2008

Six months old


I can't believe it! Tommy turned six months old last Sunday. He had his six month well baby check on Monday and he weighed 16 lbs, 8 oz, which is 40th percentile, and was 28 and 1/4 inches long, which is 95th percentile. He had to have his shots, and of course he cried but over all he did very well the rest of the day. Today he sat up by himself for the first time! He was in the camping playpen outside; he moves so fast now I can't just put him on a blanket anymore. I was working in the garden and looked over at him, and there he was sitting up. I was so surprised and from the look on his face, so was he. The playpen has soft mesh sides, so I am sure that helped him to get in a sitting position. Here is a picture of Joseph at six months old for comparison.
.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe that Tommy is already six month old and boy he crawls already and sits up ? Amazing how fast that went.

Michelle Liebgott-Osinga said...

Yes, it did go so fast.