Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Doctor's visit

I took Joseph to a well-baby visit at the doctor today. He is 35 inches tall (95th percentile), weighs 29 lbs (80th percentile,) and his skull circumference is 19 inches (90th percentile.) That is pretty technical, but some of you are interested, I know. The doctor said he is doing well and is very bright. At first Joseph was friendly with the doctor, but then was scared of the stethoscope. The shots were the worst part, of course. Luckily when we were leaving he was pretty calm. It was actually very funny when we were just about to go because I was spelling our last name to the receptionist and then Joseph started saying 'AB, AB' with a big smile on his face. He is just so funny!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm glad Joseph is doing so well. This is a good way to communicate because now I'm all up to date all the time.