Saturday, January 13, 2007

Good Morning

One of the things about story time that Joseph likes is that we sing a song at the beginning and end. The one we sing at the end goes "Our story time is over, its time to go home. Goodbye, Goodbye, until we meet again." I started singing it at home, with a variation in the words, after coffee/snack time to let Joseph know it is now nap time. When I finish he always repeats "Goodbye" in a singsong voice, so as to let me know he wants me to sing it again. On another day I started singing "Good morning" from 'Singin' in the Rain,' and he loved it. He kept singing 'Good Morning' throughout the afternoon to get me to sing it again. Then, when Jim came home he said 'Good Morning, Daddy' clear as a bell! Jim and I just looked at each other in frank amazement.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I saw the movie and it sounds sooo cute. He is really starting to talk now I noticed. Your weather picture is very nice because then I can see what the weather is like overthere. I just found out that I could click on it and get more information. Great!

Michelle Liebgott-Osinga said...

I thought you would like the weather picture. I put it into Celcius so you would understand what the temperature is when I talk about it in Fahrenheit. The picture changes depending on the weather too!