Friday, June 6, 2008

Another Great Idea...

with which I can't make any money, but at least it makes a fun gift. A couple of weeks ago I was trying to think of what to get for a friend's daughter's birthday, and I thought of making laminated drawing sheets. The idea is to make an incomplete drawing, laminate it, and then who ever is drawing on it can draw or color what ever they want (with watercolor markers.) I thought of this because as a child I remember making half drawings like this with my sister, and then having the other person finish it. It was lots of fun, and it is so much better than just coloring a detailed coloring book drawing. I have a home laminator, so this is something I can easily make, and tonight I made some because tomorrow is the party.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Sounds great. What did you draw on them? Also just a laminated sheet will work too because then they can draw and erase it again.