Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Elves

I keep wanting to write on my blog and just never get to it. I have so many things that I intended to write about like elves, shoes, frogs... Well I will start with the elves. One night, after we opened the Keva blocks, the Wood Elves visited and built this little town.

This inspired Joseph to build his own town (the planes on the table were made by Jim), which was precisely the goal of the elves.



The block building was so vigorous for a while that I decided to make a dedicated block building space by the windows. This worked out nicely for a while, except that right now I have a whole bunch of seed starts on those tables, and also an aquarium with tadpoles, but more on that later. Here Joseph is building his own plane.


This building is what the elves left another time. Joseph was very excited to see that the elves had left him another surprise, and he immediately wanted to add a porch to it. Those elves are smart when it concerns influencing people for good.


Well, now it is very late, so I am off to bed. I am hoping that I will be writing on my blog every night now, because I made some changes in our schedule, but more on that later too. For now.... zzzzzzzzzzzz.


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hi Michelle,I did notice the aquarium and was wondering about it. You have a goldfish in there too? Those blocks are great and what a good idea about the elves.It does encourage Joseph to build more I think. Well I'm looking forward to the next story on your blog.