Friday, June 6, 2008

Changes


Tommy is changing so fast. The past week or so every time I put him on his back he immediately rolls onto his belly. He is desperately trying to crawl, so I bet it won't be too long. Today he was in the playpen and suddenly got really upset, so I picked him up and he got even more upset and leaned toward the playpen. What he really wanted was a toy that was just out of his grasp. He is so amazingly different from Joseph. When ever Joseph was upset I could pick him up and he would calm down. Joseph was always really social, but Tommy seems really motivated to explore the environment.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Look at those big eyes. He is just too cute! It looks like Joseph really likes his brother. I wish I could hug them both!Give them lots of kisses from Beppe ok?