Friday, March 16, 2007

Once upon a child...



This is the name of one of my favorite stores here in Lincoln. It is a kids store that sells mostly used kids clothes, toys, and furniture (and some new also.) I went there on last Wednesday, because after the very warm weather we had in the beginning of the week I decided that I better get some new clothes for Joseph (well, new to us anyway.) I got some really cute things, and they look mostly new. It's great because a lot of the outfits cost only $6.50, and that is probably only a third of the price from the same type of outfit in the store. My best find on this trip, however, was a pair of pants a sweater that will only fit him for a little while longer because they are size 18 months. It is a Gymboree outfit of a light brown sweater with an orange fox, and brown cords with tiny foxes and leaves embroidered into them. It's not what I was looking for, but I just couldn't leave it, and since it was used I didn't feel like it was a waste of money. I will post a picture when I take one (well, it turned out to be not such a good photo, but look how nice he is coloring!)

Some other great things I got are a work bench with tools for his birthday, and a rocking chair that will come in handy next fall when we are in the house a lot again.

No comments: